Help Us Make a Difference - Become a NJWC Leader
Volunteer for the New Jersey Wellesley Club
We are one of 80+ alumnae clubs around the world with the mission to connect alumnae to each other and the college. Volunteers serve as club leaders and committee chairs, help organize events and outreach programs, participate in mentoring and admission opportunities, and serve their community. We are 100% volunteer led and would love your participation. Join us at an upcoming event and consider getting involved. Contact us for more information: WCNewJersey@alum.wellesley.edu Or call Helen Demir at 973-851-3594
Club Membership Chair
- Develops strategy to maintain or increase membership;
- Maintains Excel spreadsheet of Due Paid Members, receiving and logging membership dues;
- Provides membership updates for Leadership meetings (bimonthly);
- Is responsible for appointing and coordinating the work of one or more committee members to welcome to the club’s area newly-arrived alumnae and to organize alumnae by class or decade or such other membership breakdown as the board may direct;
- Prepares and publishes a new club directory when directed by the board (once every 2-4 years);
- May opt in to receiving quarterly change of address reports -- please contact the Alumnae Office.
- Organizes time table for gathering and preparing NJWC newsletter content (2-4 publications per year)
- Develops strategy to maintain presence on social media including Facebook and LinkedIn;
- Provides updates for Leadership meetings (bimonthly);
- Is responsible for appointing and coordinating the work of one or more committee members to refresh NJWC website newjersey.alum.wellesley.edu with articles and events;
- Prepares and distributes NJWC email blasts (monthly).